Jan 16, 2007

Earn Money Blogging with Blogsvertise

I’m always looking at new ways to earn money from anywhere and in my pursuit to find new avenues I came across a site called www.blogsvertise.com who will pay me to review websites/products and give my opinion on my blog. I can review or just discuss the product but the best is that I don’t have to endorse it and I can even complain about it. Sounds good to me, as those that know me know that I like to tell it as it is! So anyway today I decided to join up!

It was easy to register and navigate the site. Once I’ve reviewed or discussed the product, it’s approved and then I’ll get paid 30 days later via PayPal. Before I begin I need to wait to be assigned a task. I need to complete it within a week and include 3 links to the advertisers website. As part of the initial administration task all I have to do is to blog about www.Blogsvertise.com, which will help to advertise them in return. Then they can review and approve my account and I can get earning – hopefully!

As I’m still pretty new to the world of blogging I thought I’d keep an account of how I get on so you can follow me on my new journey. If it’s a load of rubbish I’ll let you know and if it’s all that it says it is I’ll you know that too. So far I’ve only read positive reviews about www.Blogsvertise.com so fingers crossed for yet another business opportunity from home!

(5 links given to www.blogsvertise.com - well I always did believe in going 'above and beyond'!)

No comments: