Jan 27, 2007

Gubb makes List Making a List Makers dream!


I love making lists. I have them all over the place, and I have them for everything. I have a ' general to do list', a ' work to do list', 'jobs to do in the house list' and a 'shopping list'. I also have several other lists, all variations of the above. I have so many lists because I always forget where I've put my lists or I've forgotten that I even wrote them in the first place!
And then I found http://www.gubb.net/! The Ultimate List Maker! You can manage your lists and it’s FREE!

Gubb is incredibly easy to use for both personal and professional lists and has a really nice interface. You can manage any number of lists which you can easily retrieve to edit the content and you can also access your lists by email or Text.

It’s great for starting new projects or even organising an event. Not only can you prioritise your lists you can even share your lists with others so you could assign tasks with due dates.
Mmm there's an idea I could assign DIY tasks to OH!

If you want to try out Gubb you can sign up for your free list maker at http://www.gubb.net/.

No comments: